- ? Add an American Hornbeam (Carpinus caroliniana) to the wet corner? Decided not to at this point.
- Replace Sweet Autumn clematis that died in winter 2013/2014 on the north alley fence with – same clematis? or different clematis? or different vine(which one?)? Did not replace – some ‘Harlequin’ honeysuckle reappeared.
- Add a ‘Tuff Stuff’ hydrangea (from Cudmores?) to front bed behind ‘Tiny Tuff Stuff’ Done.
- Replace any south alley clematises that winterkill. Did not do – ones on the fence side struggle – does not make sense to plant more there.
- Add more dwarf Iberis to front bed. Could not find any…
- Add back rodgersias under pines near path to compost heap – to replace those that were moved two years ago when the golden boxwood (which died last winter!) was planted in that spot. it appears some are returning from roots left behind – waiting to see if they survive.
- add a ‘Niobe’ clematis to climb into the Ninebark shrub on the south side of the driveway. Done – but I’m not impressed with it….