- Remove Baptisia by path near kitchen window and at top of north alley – or keep stems pruned to the ground.
- Keep regrowth on the willow stump by the shed pruned off.
- Prune or remove large perennials or shrubs that brush against you as you walk along paths.
- In winter prune off branch on Kousa dogwood across from the patio where it is now interfering with easy walking on the path. Done
- If drought-stricken 2016 hosta transplant on south side of driveway does not return in spring, replace with a new transplant.
- Transplant red-pink 2016 surprise clematis seedling on north alley fence to grow with the honeysuckle a short distance further west on the fence.
- remove peachy-colored heucheras from herb bed and replace with purple ones.
- Adjust air conditioner screen to fit taller new air conditioner!